Monday, March 8, 2010

Long overdue for a post

It's been over a year since I updated this blog. Shameful. But in my defense I have been busy. I went back to school last fall and am working on my BA. I was going to do a double minor in History and English. Then I decided to minor in History and Spanish. Now we are moving (off the island ) and I'm going to a different university. I've switched my minors once again to History and Visual Arts. When I finish the BA I will go into the education program and finally work as a teacher. So big plans for me. On top of everything else I find myself (intentionally) pregnant again so I am taking a few months off of school to relax and adjust. This break has inspired me to focus on my Etsy store and my blog again ... so here we are! I hope everyone enjoys their time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment